ACTIVITES IN TUSCANY
– Short drive to San Galgano to see the Sword in the Stone, Siena, Massa Marittima, San Gimignano and Volterra.
– Short drive toward the stunning beaches and coastal hot spots along the coast of the Tyrhennian sea, including Castiglione della Pescaia, Punta Ala, and Baratti, to name a few.
– Relaxing drives through the Tuscan countryside to Chianti and Bolgheri wine tasting regions, Florence, Pisa, Arezzo, the breathtaking natural thermal pools of Bagni del Moulino (Saturnia) and Ski trips.
Stay at the hotel or nearby:
– A marked 1 km hiking trail that winds through the woods
– Hiking trails
– Mountain bike rentals are available
– Special Relaxation services available upon request including: Shiatsu Massage, Sport Massage, Relaxation Massage (Body, Food, and/or Facial & Head), Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Private or Group Hatha Yoga sessions.
– Special Adventure Services available upon request including: Horseback riding lessons, guided horseback trail riding, guided Quad/ATV excursions, kayaking, archery, mountain biking, dune buggy tours, adventure camp including: The Tibetan Bridge, Zip Line, Mariner’s Bridge, Survival school, Cave and Mine exploration, Guided trekking, Bird and Animal Watching.
– Hunting excursions can be arranged during the appropriate season.
WHERE TO VISIT
Nearby of interest is San Galgano Abbey and the Round Church of Montesiepi, where one can find the sword in the rock of San Galgano which takes us back to the legend of King Arthur. Then there is Massa Marittima, a medieval city, where it’s possible to purchase local typical products. Travale, Radicondoli and the area of Valle del Diavolo (Devil’s Valley) where it is possible to admire the Soffioni boraciferi. Depending on the season, you can also attend numerous food festivals and events.
75 Avventura is a great company run by our good friends and they offer various activities:
– Quad bike guided tours
– Guided hikes: Experience the wildlife and nature of Montieri area which includes foxes, deers, wild boars and many other creatures!
– Horse back riding and horse back lessons: Always wanted to know how to ride? You´ve come to the right place!
– Adventure Activites: Zip lining and climbing to mention a few! Not for the faint hearted!
– Archery in the woods: A Robin Hood kind of thing.
– Canoe trips in nearby lakes: Be the master of the water!
– Visits to the old silver minings: Historic yet fun!
– Buggy trips with driver: A must try!
– Guided mountain biking: A classic way to experience the surroundings.
To find out more visit www.75avventura.com